Monday, January 19, 2009

Another life, another time

Dear S

Its been over a year. There has been many men but only one city since i last wrote. I still think of you sometimes, wonder how you are, where you are, who your with?

But i don't miss you the way i used to. You are but a fond memory. I stopped craving for you. Those craving turned to other men.

And my life, its still going well. Work is full of excitement. Men are a plenty. I am once again in a stable relationship. This time with a nice guy - i think he may even be a keeper.

I fell for a soccer player you know. He was exciting and fun. He was the reason i forgot about you really. But then that all went to dust, as all things exciting seem to.

So i'm going to try out the nice stable good guy. Is my childhood of frivolity over? Is it time to settle down to life?

Only time will tell.

No comments: