Monday, March 09, 2009

Another note to S

Dear S,

Its been about 18 months now since we last set eyes on one another and about six months since i last wrote a note to you and sent it to the wind. 

Life has changed once again. The whole world has really. The financial crisis is beginning to hit my life and things seem not so stable. I wonder how you are going with it all? From memory you invested a lot. And those shares you advised me to buy, well they didn't crash as badly as others but crash they did. I think i'll hold onto them, hoping in the long term they will grow.  How has the crisis effected you, is that now your home or is it elsewhere?

And onto other parts of life, is there a special girl in your life? Yes the one that replaced myself? For me you see i have once again met the man of my dreams. Dashing, handsome, intelligent, successful, charming and confident.  He makes me feel so special. Its another one of those romances in the sky. Fairytales through another time.

Only time will tell how life unholds. Once again i hope your well. I think of you sometimes but no longer in that way. Still i wonder whatever happened to you and us.... 


No comments: