Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Patience is not my strong point but i am trying

There is a man i love and its really all been me with all the issues and problems. As 5 months of unemployment would have it.

I opened my heart to him and he was wonderful. And i took advantage of his generosity and pushed him aay as much as he could. A wall i put up for protection.

Now his dad is here and he has no time for me. Too much on. I just need to be patient and let life roll as it should.

I love him a lot and i hope i have not gone too far. If i have i have done the best i can with what i know and for that next big thing i will be a better person. But its about becoming a better person with him for i love him to bits.

I hope we can make it work. A bit of space and time and distance to make a heart grow fonder and love to shine through for we do love each other to bits.

Good night my lovely. I love you more than anything and miss you even more. I send messages of this to the net for i do not know that you want to hear this right now.


No comments: