Thursday, July 31, 2014

feeling a lill lost

I feel like i have explored a lot of not so trodden paths. These days i feel a little lost. Yet also like i have achieved so much. That nothing is really worth changing in my life and if it wasn't for all that went on before, my life would not be as amazing as it is now.

To have a man with such a great heart that calls me all the time. Sure he is busy saving lives and working hard. But i am that sanctuary he craves at the start and end of each of his days.   And i, i love my life and i love the way he treats me.

He spoils me rotten and is that ideal boyfriend. And i know i can be that girl by his side that has it all together that drives him wild.

Its time and experience and confidence that allows such strong working relationships.

So thankyou for all the risks you took and for all that heart ache that never worked.

Everything is falling into place now because of all that did not in the past. 

No comments: