Sunday, November 08, 2015

On needing inner strength

So i went on holidays and tried my hand at getting a diving license. I faced some fears and it was he most amazing feeling to come out a winner at the other end. I felt that sense of myself again. I felt like me. Who i used to be. The girl that embraced a challenge rather than just going with the flow and accepting what i got and stayed with it. I missed that sweet feeling of accomplishment.

And if i could deal with running out of water underwater, i can definitely deal with finding myself again. Its about easing off the alcohol and not depending on him so much. Sticking with the anxiety because i can and i know how to beat it.

Its about taking control of what me and him have and being a nice person but not letting him walk over me and taking some space when i need to.


No comments: