Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Another wonderful few days

I just turn up these days at your place assuming I will stay a while and you ask me to stay for longer.  We have become so comfortable. And I have started kissing you because that's what I like to do. And we seem to be getting closer and closer as each day passes.  Who would have thought this suburban life could be so wonderful. 

I love that we sleep in and cuddle together and then a little bit more. That we make each other tea and take turns cooking and doing the dishes. We go for walks but we also do our own thing as well. You work and I work and it's easy enough. We play with your dog. And we laugh all night to comedy before cuddling and having sex. 

I have not been in anything that's felt so comfortable and so real. So honest. So accepting of another man for the way he is. And not having those expectations I used to that ruined it all. Not even needing a future. Just kindness in the moment with no games. 

No comments: