Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Somewhere along the way we seemed to have lost our way

So we were nothing, then something, then nothing, then something spectacular and now back to something a little more than nothing.

You got me out of my rut. But now I am ready to shine. I am grateful to you. 

The reason I am at yours so much is wrong. It's not fair to you because its not because of you, it's because its the support I need for another thing. 

It's hard to let go but I have to. It's not like we are in love anyways.

And you want space now. 

I need to find my own two feet. You dragged me out of a really dark place. I am grateful for that. 

But in standing I need to do this on my own. Be my own person. 

I get why you are saying this. Maybe you don't realise the totality of what it means...


No comments: