Tuesday, January 19, 2010

There are many men

There are many men right now. Who is it to be, someone in the past, present or future. Anything can happen.

I'm comfortable, i don't need a man as such. Financially stable, my life together, things could not be more perfect.

So who is that elusive perfect man to spend the rest of my life with.

The cutie at work that makes me smile, the flashback from the past that knows me so well or the man of the moment who make up my day dreams or the man that is long gone that i still think about.

The cutie at work, Mr T, with the perfect amount of nerdiness and ambition and cute that i've already fallen for him.  I think he's cute, i think he's brilliant, i enjoy asking for his help and i think he definitely enjoys helping me.  I am all fondness for this man.

And then the flashback from the past. Imagine lazing back with your best friend, discussing the ways of the world, the architecture of happiness with your best friend. Imagine hours passing by, simply feeling like minutes....

And what of the man of the moment. The accidental wake up in the arms of a man who still treats you well and keeps you guessing.  The one who seems so compatible and meets that whole checklist you had in your mind. What do you do when your faced with a male version of yourself?

And then there is the man that seems long gone, a certain Dvid symons that i fell head over heels for who entered and left my life just as abrupt. I miss him too as i felt we had something.  I felt that together we would have been powerful together.......

So one day it will be one of these many or none of these men or some one entirely new or old....Life will unfold and only time will hold the essence of the truth....

No comments: