Thursday, October 06, 2011

Sometimes its nice to give yourself a break

And this week has been somewhat it. I've been eating junk, hanging out at my local backpacker pizza joint, enjoying sipping on cheap merlot and plenty of mudcake, sticky date puddings and mars bar slices. I've been skipping breakfast and wading off the hunger with multiple coffees.  My exercise has been from the drive way to my car, and does the distance between the bed and the couch count?

But you know what? Its all ok. I'm super fabulous fit all of the time. Its ok to let yourself go sometimes and lower you expectations.

I can run marathons and be perfect any other day.

So is it because i broke up with a lover or because i have discovered a new one? Am i hurting or in the realms of starting something wonderful?

No comments: