Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Another wonderful few days with you

Time flies and lockdown is almost over. I am partially looking forward but also sad for this new life I have built and in wonder of what life will be like. I enjoy being at his house so much, the flexibility of working from home and his. Spending nights cuddling over Netflix and wine and pretty much living life together and apart but always almost 24/7 for most of the week. Most of all, I have learnt to let go of old expectations and that we can actually live together in harmony. 

We are both gentle and kind with each other in a lot of ways.

Sometimes I doubt but when you hold me close and do those kind things and include me so much in your life, then my fears usually fall away. 

So the man that was right in front of me turned out to be mr right after long. 

This time I keep thinking of gratitude than focusing on the negative because you really really do make my life better. 



No comments: