Tuesday, November 02, 2021

And another fairytale hits the dust

This too shall pass.

This time I accept things as they are. I still very much like him very much but my expectations are changing. Maybe we could still be friends. 

Everyone must say goodbye to each other at some stage. And for us we just don't know when. 

I had a lovely time with you. In some ways you tell me you want nothing yet treat me better than most guys have in a long time. 

I feel like you bring me back down to earth in a lot of ways. 

But you don't want long term and no commitment, so its a practice in non attachment that will probably be good for me. 

And I need to get back into my buddhist teachings and meditation.

So this time it is not saying goodbye. It is enjoying what we have and your company for as long as it lasts and it still fits for both of us. 

No comments: