Saturday, July 08, 2023

That turning point

 It took a while to get used to and come to terms. It was a shock at first. But slowly i am coming to turns with it. Mums bday, a haircut, a few nice walks, thinking through a plan now that i have certainty in place. Things finally feel like they are under control in a way it hasn't felt like in months.

Sometimes no matter how bad the news is, it's the uncertainty that gets to you. I would rather bad news that spiral out of control in a pool of uncertainty.

I know where I stand. It's a relief. Time to take stock of this situation and just get on with life. Make the most of what I have.

And things always change. So maybe this new change will bring some good things my way. Who knows? I might even look at this and think this was the best thing that ever happened. It's about moving forward and not trying to clutch onto the past. Not looking for what used to be but look forward and embrace the new opportunities right in front of me. 

So with starry eyes, an open heart, a new haircut and in wonder about where life will take me, I will let things unfold as they come. With hope in my eyes and heart. 

Because that just who I am and it's never gone wrong by doing that. 

No comments: