Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another new start

Its one of those turning points in life where i say good bye to some things, recognise the value of others and open my heart and eyes to another world.

This time i say goodbye to a boy who had captured my heart for a moment, to those hugs and cuddles i had come to crave and whose arms i had begun to feel ever so safe in. I say goodbye to a less confident, slightly stressed version of myself who had for some time been looking to find her feet in a new career. 

I keep the part of me that values the friendships, the effort and time spent with family, conversations which bring you closer and caring more each day. I keep the gym sessions and the evening runs and relaxing over a swim. I keep that feeling of physical well being and feeling happy. 

As i turn a new leaf, i say hello to a world of possibilities, of a more confident me at work, one that is looking to take charge of her career and take it to the next level. I say hello to one who want to work hard, explore possibilities and revel in the effort. 

I open my heart once again to love, to that elusive stranger that i will meet one moment into the future who will have that spark, that twinkle in their eyes where i'll just know. I'll look forward to feeling that magical connection once more and building up the trust and friendship, forging the foundation for a lifetime together.

Yes its time to turn the page once more. Thankyou world for the good times.

No comments: