Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nervous Energy

And sometimes you step out of your comfort zone in order to really push yourself. You look far into the distance and commit to a challenge which scares you. You commit such that you have no other choice than to tap into that well of courage you have deep within yourself.

When failure is not an option, you know you can do it.

So i'm a great presenter, I have always been. From the strategy sessions in the corporate boardrooms of billion dollar empires to pitching that multi million dollar deal to a key client, i have been there and done that. I have made it and always succeeded.

I know what i am talking about. I've got the experience, the depth, the knowledge, the public speaking capacity to get there!

I love my life. I love the opportunity. I love that i can make it happen. That i make the steps to be who i want to be.


No comments: