Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sometimes i pretend we are together

My dearest David,

We spent but three nights together but sometimes i dream of a life for you and I. In my dreams, we live a whole other life.

We've been together for three years, sometimes on and off but we keep coming back to each others arms because we are meant to be and while its hard, we work it out and make it work. You live in Sydney, I in Melbourne, but we both travel enough such that we spend more than half the week together. Sometimes i come home and you surprise me by turning up and my place and vice versa.

You have dreams, aspirations and i admire you. Your successful and you love me. We have wildly intellectual conversations while sipping red wine.

In my dreams we have a whole life together. Sometimes i even tell people about you. All your details, what you used to do, what you do now, how we make it work, how your currently sitting at home waiting for me to come home.

Isn't it funny that your alive in my dreams, that your living a second life you do not even know of.

Sometimes i wish i could exist in your world.

No comments: