Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Forming Alliances

Its been another one of those days that ends in cake and a glass of wine while sneaking in a tad bit of a fitness routine in stolen moments. Its interesting, i'm making the world spin and have the blood rushing through my veins.

I find myself ringing up CEO's, establishing alliances, discussing business models and tactic to take the market place by storm.  With my headset on, confidence bringing i make things happen. I'm learning again and thriving and i love it. Its full-filling, its exciting and makes it all worthwhile.

I think every career path chosen needs to have an element of learning, of developing new skills for it to be that full filling and its those moments that make me feel like i made the right decision. By title i feel like its a step backards, at other times i am pushing so hard it scares me because the fall is from a pretty high place. At the end of the day though i have come far, it hasn't all been a fluke and i know what i am doing.

When you reach beyond the stars , even if you miss, you will land within the stars!

No comments: