Friday, August 06, 2010

To make it to B-school or not

Its that contemplative time in life again. I've sorted out my life, i'm happy-ish with friends, ecstatic with my family, happy with work and where i live. I love my life and its all going upwards and forwards.

So there's always that feeling at the back of your mind. What next? What are my passions lying dormant waiting to emerge?

Its coming down to B-schools. I feel the timing is right. I feel its what i truly want. I wanted to stay here at one stage to meet a man. But the thing is you gotta keep living your life. Staying still doesn't mean you will meet him. He could be anywhere in the world.

So i'll start on the study and the labourous hours of B-school applications. I know i can make it. I know i will get in. Heck - i even know i'll figure out a way to make it happen.

So right now i'm thinking of buying an apartment where i live. Not my own that i rent but another to rent out myself. The checkout for two years letting the renters take care of my world.  I could take a loan, i;ve heard that Harvard students are not much of a credit risk.

And what do i want to get out of it all? I want to be with the best. I want to push myself. I want to feel alive. I want to survive on a couple of hours of sleep and love every moment.

And this man that i am supposed to meet. Here or there or anywhere. He will be here or there. We will meet. I just need to be true to myself and that is head down and following my passions.

So little by little i'll pull the pieces of the puzzle together and make it happen.

No comments: