Sunday, August 08, 2010

Tonight i miss my first love

Its a wierd feeling tonight. Somewhat different to what i have been feeling for the last few years.

I met the first love of my life at university. we bonded over a mechanical chicken who could do the Micheal Jackson, over a Ball where i was the princess in the red dress, over crazy conversations and eyes that sparked with life as they met.

We were together for five years and we learnt to love, we learnt to hurt and we tried ever so hard to make it work. I do not think either one of us had lived enough at that time, or learnt the life lessons that we needed to learn. It was a hard breakup and we disappeared for many many years.

I traveled the world, made my career work, met many a man and had an infinite adventure. You found your own way in the world,  you found many women to love and made friends worth a lifetime.

I do not know what you are upto right now.

I do know that i miss you, i want to be with you, i think we went our separate ways and that now its time for us to come together.

We had passion, we had love, we had something.

I've never felt that with anyone, you still make my heart race, i want you back.

I'll try once more, your my missions and i want you to be a part of my life .......forever......

I love you......

No comments: