Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sometimes i just don't feel like writing


And this past few months have been one of those. Lots is going on. I got a promotion, new challenges and i got over some other men and i met some new men and rekindled some old friendships. I strengthened existing ties with my parents and close friends.

I was on a date the other night and the question was raised about what i would change about myself if i could. I had to think long and hard for there was not much in my life that needed changing. I've always felt my love life is the only empty space in my life but when your on a date in the arms of a gorgeous man who is looking adoringly into your eyes, even that no longer holds up.

I have no real problems and i feel confident and like i am in my element. Things are going well, I'm more confident that i have ever been and i am living in the moment these days. There are next steps and the world to conquer but there is no more uncertainty. I have got to where i want and this is the time to enjoy the fruits of my labour and all the hardwork and learnings along the way.


No comments: