Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm a little bit lost tonight

My eyes are filled with tears and i'm all over the place.

Am i sad because i can't handle the politics at work, am i sadi because once i was tough but now i want to be more female because i think thats the real me? Is it because i got screamed at by someone wanting to know when i would get something done when i had been excluded all along. Is it becaue i have fallen in love with a man that has an online dating profile that he is updating all the time. Is it because my gut tells me he still loves me when reality states that he probably doesn't.

I'm crying tonight. I hate some people i work with. I wish my boyfriend had a sense of loyalty.

Do i have my rose coloured glasses on to think it is all lovely?

Is it just time to move on?

I'm still crying for i am lost.

No comments: