Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Holding back

The things is life is fine. Really. Its just that sometimes i feel so sad.

I feel the pressure to have a man and to get married and so i have settled for you. You treat me well and want the long haul. A little rough around the edges. You know, the guy that will never buy you flowers and Tiffany's but he'll be supportive and nice. All the core values you want in a man, just not that exciting but you learn to appreciate from years of being hurt.

Am i depressed right now? Is this it?

I want him to be more but perhaps he is all that is left. He is a good man. Just not one that meets my expectations.

At some stage in life you choose between your dreams and reality. And in relationships i have chosen reality.

I had a man many years ago that offered me the world. I walked away and never treated him quite right.

Life - this is the future. Deal with it!

No comments: