Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I wish i could tell you

But i'm scared to call you. I wait for you to realised i'm not doing so well.

That i'm struggling through life in everywhere. I feel ugly these days after your dad called me unattractive. I'm worried about my mum's surgery and dad being a violent alcoholic. I worry about getting through bschool and becoming something. On having too much money or not enough. Who knows?

The thing is i'm struggling but i don't feel like i can tell you or lean on you. I want to be with you because i feel like your the last man that i could possibly settle down with and i want to settle down so bad as i am growing old.

Sometimes amoungst the thrills and sucess life can be pretty misarable. I've been trying to talk myself into being with you, but in reality i just don't know about you.

I want you to be somebody else. Fitter, smarter, more of a gentleman and a knight in shining armour.

Still, I'm too scared to say goodbye.

No comments: