Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where to now

At times we are going ever so well. At other times i question if the compromises are worth it all? Your not everything i want in a man but you come pretty damn close.

You call me gorgeous and you call me every night and include me in all aspects of your life. I have open invitations that i sometimes don't take.

Sometimes i wish for flowers and a door opened here and there. For you to be that man that drives us everywhere. But these are little material things that i miss.  Do they really matter?

Its just every time i start making compromises for you and i see you living your life as normal. I kind of think maybe i shouldn't of made that compromise. If it matters this much with the little things, maybe i should take care not to let the big things in my life be compromised. 

No comments: