Sunday, June 07, 2009

Back to square one

I was not honest. I did not get caught out. But karma rules above all and i am back to square one.

So the boy i did not appreciate figured it out for himself. And now i am with neither.  It was sliding downhill anyway.  Was the other night a desperate attempt at needing validation in another mans arms?

Tears forming in my eyes. He said goodbye. He's difficult to erase. 

Life seems noisy once more. All of a sudden or has it always been like this. Study sessions, multi million dollar deals, men that forget about me, success too stressfull, bills to pay, property to buy, a mortgage to pay. Put on that confident armour for work, a forced smile for life. 

Am i chasing pies in the sky? Is it time to settle with the one who knows me so well? Before my time runs out?

No comments: