Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodbye Mr Nice

So i got prioritised one too many times. Maybe you were not so nice after all. For a moment there i thought i missed you. I thought you may have been the one.

You've walked away one too many times without bothering to know me. I never really felt it for you either, my mind with another man. Yet that other man, he was filling an emotional void i felt with you. He was just a way to boost my ego just in case you walked all over me.

Maybe i never saw you for who you really were. Come to think of it, your living off someone else's money, you talk of your grandmother's inheritance, the way you leech off me for comfort. Maybe you are not who you seem to be after all. 

I still shed my tears for you but this is for the last time. 

Goodbye - love, friendship and all





No comments: