Thursday, June 04, 2009

Temptation calls

and i go forth and conquer. Two men, one night and my heart flutters but the other way. I know in my heart the one i ache for. I know in my head the one thats good for me.

My heart will always rule my head, the passion, the excitement, the sheer joy of living. 

So with one boy its a home cooked dinner and a cuddle in front of the tele while with the other its cocktails in the hippest joint in town while discussing strategies for taking over the world. Pure ambition and strife creating an air of excitement, hands not able to keep off each other, attraction that knows no boundaries ...

Its too hard to say goodbye, its too hard not to let you back in. I smile when i think of you

The other just a comfort zone, where i think i should be, the security that i will always take for granted and a trust i do not deserve. 

i ache for the one that strives for the sky...

No comments: