Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A moment of reflection

I would never admit this to anyone in my real life but i have got the internet radio set to love song dedications back in Melbourne. Its a little bit of home in Tokyo.

Its a reflective moment. My career is working out as always and while i work away, i think of him and the many men of yesterday and the future. The world at my footstep, where do i turn? where do i look?

I check out his photo's, hoping i will see some truth or that i will realise i am no longer into him. There are others so he is not the only one. Part of me is even questioning how i feel. I think perhaps i like him, but perhaps not. That soul mate feeling where we were just meant to be is long gone.

But i also think that perhaps we have left it too long. The moment really is gone and its time to move on. And that new man. I have not made a move and neither has he. What am i waiting for?

Perhaps it's time.

No comments: