Thursday, December 02, 2010

A new man on the block

So i met a man many months back and it was work related so i set him aside. A nice email, a nice acknowledgement of who he was and a great intellectual conversation.

But in the last three months things had changed and you had become even more powerful and the we met in south east asia. We were both their with a purpose and we could both prop each other up in so many ways.

The sexual chemistry between us was amazing but then we are both headstrong in our careers so taking baby steps. And when you held my hand as we crossed the road it was fireworks in the sky. When you came looking for me, the way you looked at me.

We could work you know. Your powerful, exactly my type. I don't know why i didn't see that in you many months ago.

I can't wait to see you again. My heart is flying again. I am smiling. I think i could love you if i let myself. If you let yourself....

No comments: