Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I loved that gave every moment all i had

For the first time in my life i met a man i was sure i loved and let him go without even trying. I remained passive in the sidelines.

For all the men that i wore my heart on my sleeve only for them to trod all over it, i do not regret a moment. For i did the best i could, i let go of pride and i have answers that they were simply just not into me.

With G, i never even called him. I walked away before the curtains closed. Should i go back?

Whats the worst that can happen? He will tell me he never wants to see me ever again? What do i lose? Perhaps some pride? Perhaps i will feel hurt? At least i will have closure. I definitely won't have regrets.

One day i need to get in touch with him. To say hello, to find out....


No comments: