Sunday, January 09, 2011

This year i want to feel again

This year is about savouring the moments. Its about giving it my all, ecstacy or pain who cares, as long as i love and feel deeply. I want life to be magic.

This year is about the moments that take my breath away. I move from the sidelines into the spotlight. I give it my all.

If i don't finish it, it all ok. If i don't climb my mountain, this year its ok. This year is about enjoying each moment. I don't need to get to the next step. I want to live my life, love my life and be happy.

This year is about meeting the man of my dreams, falling in love and getting married and if along the way i get hurt more than i have ever got hurt before, then thats ok too. For i have lived and you can only get hurt after experiencing some sort of joy and ecstacy.

I want to love again. Love deeply.

No more sidelines and Audrey Hepburn. Just a clunky old me that i love.

:)

No comments: