Sunday, June 12, 2011

Its been a while

I haven't held onto a man like this one. Its nice when we are together. He is affectionate, chivalrous, a little bit cheeky and has that boyish way about him. I feel like a younger self (not that I'm old but you know). Its silly and its fun and its adult and its gentle and i love looking into his eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

The other day we fell alseep together and i looked over and i thought we will not last. That you were a short term thing. I just felt in my heart that it would not be a forever.

So if you never call (i know you will), i will not push it. If you call i will be here. This is a time to enjoy each others company, revel in some childish fun together and let the sparks speak for themselves.

There are moments where i feel in love. Like when you held me so gently at the movies and kissed my forehead. The way you get excited at the first moment we are alone and can't keep your hands off me.

I like that. I like you a lot.

:)


No comments: