Saturday, June 04, 2011

We crossed paths but i don't think you realised

It was a funny feeling. You were crossing the road and i was walking by. You kept crossing the road, i looked down at my phone for a conversation and kept on track. We were within meters and seconds of each other and we passed each other by. I saw you. Perhaps you saw me. The reality is that, we know how and where to find each other in real life and we choose not to.

We live in two different worlds. It was pity that for a moment in time, we felt some fireworks and now they are dead.

When i saw you, my heart did not race.  I could see how i may have been attracted to you and perhaps i still could be, but for this moment in time, it was not to be.

I didn't feel any passion as you crossed the road in front of me. In fact i was thinking of my new beau.

Such is life....

No comments: