Saturday, June 04, 2011

what is a soulmate?

I turn thirty this year.

My mad rush to have found my way in life and love has disappeared. I won't be married by thirty. I have no line of sight to.

I don't even know what love is these days and if a soul mate exists. I've fallen for mens in exotic moments, fairy tales so out of reality that thats all that will always be. Moments of temporary happiness and excitement that is essential to the every element that makes the world spin.

I am seeing a boy these days. I'm scared and happy at the same time but twice removed. If he leaves tomorrow and never calls back, i may shed a tear or two barely, but life will go on.

The best thing about your first love is the ignorance that it will never end.

The worst thing about wisdom and experience is knowing that its not the end of the world and that you can survive.

Sometimes i just feel empty. I wish i could just take a risk and tell him i love him and not worry about the dire mistakes i am repeating and the lessons that i have learnt with all the times it did not work.

I am growing older but the wonder of the world at large and fairy tale romance is fading into the shadows.

No comments: