Monday, November 24, 2014

Life

What of it?

Once upon a time i dreamed of something big. Of falling in love with the man of my dreams, looking deeply into his eyes, kissing him ever so gently and deeply.

This is a thing of the past. I have a guy i think is seemingly nice. But are not made of dream. I get a peck on the cheek here and there but he loves me in his own way. Sometimes i think there is a wall within him. I wonder if i will ever get through.

The things is i'm not happy and i don't know what to do. He isn't even within reach.

The weekend was a freinds beautiful wedding. A wedding of a friend who wanted me more than her and i refused. And now its him and her and me and another. I wish he could miss me the way i do him.

I can't leave him. I will regret it. And besides i'm hopeless at relatonships.

Those dreams of younger days are gone.

How i wish for the innocence of youth. 

No comments: