Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Another two great nights

Heading over to yours over some tunes during lockdown. This intimate partner bubble is working for me very well. I get to your's and it's already dinner time and already so comfortable. You cook and we chat. I do some dishes. we go for a walk with your dog and then to the shops for some wine and dessert. I wait outside because you know, one shopper peer household rule. 

Dinner was lovely. You are so easy to chat to. And then we settle in with some comedy and that Netflix series we've been watching all along. And then we have some amazing sex. Waking up in your arms in lovely. Cuddling all night is lovely. 

Working from home with you is lovely. The occasional tea. Having lunch together. Going for walks. Making you tea. And at the end of the day the post work walk and cooking together before settling back into mindless Netflix and sex and cuddling. 

This suburban life I never thought I could be happy with. But I think that was because I has such a bad time with R who was horrible and left me feeling so empty and lonely. There is no lonely with him. He is so affectionate and reliable. 

Sure we don't talk ab out it. But the affection and the rhythm we have and the friendship and companionship is real. And sometimes as we grow older, companionship becomes so important. Someone you can spend 24/7 with for days on end just living a routine life. And that you still enjoy it. 

I feel this is going somewhere. Somewhere honest and real. 

No comments: