Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Once upon a time you had to be so much

 In any other year you would have needed to call, message or say goodnight in some way shape or form. But the more relaxed doesn't really care. I've given up on romanticism. It was a nice day. A really really nice day while we were together. And I no longer expect fireworks and longing when we are apart.

It tears me up a little to say this. But yet the guys that did all that had no substance. And maybe you and I hav something. Maybe we don't. Who really knows.

Lately lockdown has been so tough I have no expectations. I will take whatever you give me without compliant and enjoy it.

The time we have spent together is amazing and I had an open invitation to fall asleep in your arms tonight too which I did not take so you are absolutely amazing. 

Well goodnight to you my lover.

No comments: