Sunday, June 06, 2010

Another dear david

I sent you a note the other week with an outright lie. I told you i was maried.

We are not even talking so why would i tell you that. You wished me well. Perhaps one day we would be friends.

Remember those few nights we spent together. We had fun. I had fun, i really think you did too. I hated how you disapeared. I let myself down by letting you in repeatedly.

I have a new crush on a man. I'm just waiting for a response from him. He's a good guy tho -- he will respond.

David -- i still miss you at times. My little white lie means we will never be together. Not that you probably would have ever called back.

I don't think your all that you made yourself out to be. But i'm not looking for all that. I just thought we had a spark. I want to sit on the floor sipping red wine, eating takeout and watching the world go by.

Its too late now. Life has moved us on.

No comments: