Saturday, June 12, 2010

Success breeds more success

There is a saying, "you got to have money to make money"

Similarly i feel success works the same way. You suddenly make it and a rush of support and opportunities flow your way to push you even further trajecting you even further than the pack.

Growing up the encouragement, the expectations and the investment in my education got me to where i did. Graduating from the No. 1 university in Australia with a coupe of honours degrees with a number of global liasons and work experience's in my backup, i walked straight into the world of multinational entreprises and succession management.

Having already been identified as having too much talent to be a evryday naysayer, i was thrust upon more training courses, more experiences to challenge and grow, more money to pursue my dreams. Life with all its self made challenges carefully designed to boost that ego and grow as a person, perfectly cushioned on a bed of clouds saw me on a high speed train through the corporate ladder while others just grunted along.

Never a complain, the opportunities just appeared at my door.

Sometimes you just need a boost to succeed. Someone that cares, someone that believes in you, someone that challenges you, yet provides a soft landing for those inevitable failures that only lead to even greater destinies. I am lucky to have had all this, for having made my mark at such a young age such that the world could spiral and i could spiral with it.

Its time to give something back. Encourage, contribuite, do my thing for those that may not have had the same opportunities at their door.


No comments: