Saturday, June 12, 2010

Someone to look upto, admire and idolise

Almost a decade ago i met a girl, and although she does not know it, she altered my life. She was funky, she was stylish, she was confident, she was beautiful and all the boys and girls loved her. She was a fellow engineer, a few years ahead of me and her career choices and attitude made such a difference in attitude to my life.

I idolise her to this day. Following in her footsteps in my own way through work experiences, traversing the world and finding inspiration in her spirit as she grows with age.

She has a man, a life, a career and all that i could want. Its rare to find a women in this world who has trodden on a similar path to your own that you can aspire to be.

While she does not know it, i admire and look upto her from a far.

No comments: