Thursday, June 03, 2010

We've moved from email to facebook

So my arranged email dude suggested we become facebook friends. The anticipation of emails, it lingers on the background but your now exposed to this voyouristic view of someone else's life. We learn about each other in leaps and bounds, and in anticipation wonder if one of us will reject.

So he is a bit smaller and skinnier than i would like. Yet still nice and build and fit but you know how it is. But then - is that so important?

And our lives - ever so different. He reminds me of my little sister who has stayed in a city long enough to build those deep and meaningful friendships, where life becomes one party after another.

I'm grappling with the fact that he lives with his parents at 30 years of age, yet he owns a massive home in his name so is that excused.

Only time will tell if we will work, if he is still into me, if i am still into him...

No comments: