Thursday, February 27, 2014

Once upon a time

All the things i love about him :

1. He is sweet and gentle
2. He is always reachable
3. He is always there when i need him
4. He tries his best to make my day special
5. He can't live without me
6. He craves my attention
7. Not a thing happens without him sharing the details with me
8. He cares about family and society and keeping the peace and calm
9. He has a great relationship with his family
10. He loves me

All the good things about him moving out:
1. Its doing the right thing
2. In the long run both sets of parents will be happy
3. I can travel and spend time alone as much as i want
4. I have more time to call friends and do my own thing when i feel like it
5. The time we spend together will be because we want to
6. we'll have a place to crash in the city
7. I can enjoy the life of freedom for a bit more time
8. It will give him space to miss me

All the things this will enable me to do:
1. Make more friends. C and S
2. Travel adhoc more. B and S
3. Wash my hair alone on some night
4. Enjoy the occasional night at banf
5. Dinner parties: G&N, S&D
6. Sunday sessions at my place, VDBMALS
7. Have my parents around more
8. Catch up with my sister alone
9. study and make new friends

All up there are good things in this. My feelings are out of some past hurt. This will work. He is sweet. I love him to bits.



No comments: