Monday, June 17, 2019

on crying my tears of joyness and sadness

 Maybe we have said goodbye a thousand or a hundread thousand or a million times. The first night you held me tight in your arms - i felt like i had reconnected with you. This feeling is not from this lifetime.

And as i say goodbye to you again. We will meet again - maybe in this lifetime, maybe in another. But the spiritual lesson we both must learn is to let go and not attach to each other. That will be when real growth occurs.

We both get this. But the attraction is still strong. Still gentle. Still working.

I will miss you. Bt i won't hold on for that is better for you and me in both our respective spiritual journeys.

Fly safe my friend, my teacher, my lover, my dad, my mother - for most likely you have played all these roles for us to feel so close. 

No comments: