Sunday, June 30, 2019

Feeling something special for you still

I am genuinely happy for you. And I think you miss me too even though you are not saying it. Its a hard bond to walk away from but we both know that time will only tell and holding on is not the way of the universe. All we can do now is to be kind, caring, compassionate and supportive of each other and see if in the future in some way shape or form our paths will cross again.

And I have a great life. Dinner party last night with lovely ladies. Salsa dancing with another friend. Enjoying spending time with my mum. Then all these activities to do. Suddenly I have a new life that I love. Meditation is coming back. Spiritual growth and new beginnings are at bay.

A shift is already happening. Tomorrow is the start of a new year for me. And I am excited for what awaits. Whatever it may be. What a life!

No comments: