Friday, June 28, 2019

You are not perfect - just as i am not too

You are so public. The nudity isn't making me feel so comfortable in your latest video. Also i am not impressed at your use of social media at such a place. Not that i can talk at all. I just feel not right.

You are not the best looking guy either.

Is this a shift in my feelings?

I'm a private conversation type of girl. And until now i have been doing what you want. Maybe the reason what i want does not matter is the delusion in myself that you want to be with me. Its ok really.

With tears in my eyes i accept. But not with a bad thought. My tears are not for you. For not realising this sooner.

I think i am getting over you faster than i ever thought. Not sure what it is but it brings a tear to my eyes because i really thought i saw something in you and I. Something tonight makes me think it is wishful thinking.

But i wish you the most amazing spiritual journey ever.

Just that my time in your sidelines is over.  I hope we stay in touch and thankyou for being that person that i needed to meet to get y life back on track.

Thank you thank you.

No comments: