Monday, June 17, 2019

Wow what a journey

And tonight he leaves but what a spiritual journey of growth i have been on. Genuinely at peace albeit a little sad and leaving on a great relationship. A heartfelt hug and gentle kiss.

I've learnt so much about peace and relationships and the beauty of life and generosity and having a partner where you can learn from each other. But also how to let go and just be so happy for someone.

Both our paths will diverge and the full moon tonight is oh so representative of what we have gained and what we are leaving behind.

He flied off on his spiritual journey. I i start a new chapter in my own spiritual journey right here in my own house.

Its funny how i actually met his mum and dad and niece for the first time tonight. And how lovely they are and a family i could be a part of.

His parting words to me : Maybe our paths will cross again.

So universe who knows. I am letting go truly in my head and heart. With a little tear to shed but genuine happiness and awe for the path he is taking.

Any other time in my life this would have been oh so different. We taught each other to be better people.  And i thank him for being part of my life and making such a significant impact even if just for a short time.

I love you as i love every other human and non human on this planet. May you meet with your peace and happiness and joy and make a difference in this world. 

No comments: