Thursday, May 13, 2010

The barriers are so high that no one will ever get in

Life is so perfect, its untouchable. I am untouchable.

I cry because i have forgotten how to let others in. I live a solitary life full of people that do not really care for me. I love my family - I miss my family.

What does one know when one has made it and they are not fulfilled.

It hurts me that dad is lying alone in hospital, that we cannot be there 24/7.

Sometimes its the tough times that bring out who we truly are. i want to look after my parents, not because i have to but because i want to.

Can i let anyone in ever? Have i got so used to being on my own that its all i know now? H=Can i handle the getting together?

Do i want a lankan man that understands family values, that i will always look after them for i love them so much.

I forgive for all that has happened. I hold know grudges. They did the best they could and really, they have been more than successful. I am everything i could wish to be and its my parents that brought me here.

It an emotional time.

No comments: