Sunday, May 23, 2010

living in a bubble

I've decided to become a personal trainer. Not to change career, not to find a source of income where i "love what i do", but simply because i could. It seemed interesting, i wanted to learn and i just happened to have the money to make it happen.

Life is beautiful and i am becoming more appreciative of this each day.

In my personal training course i meet all sorts of people. Fork lift drivers, relief school teachers, security guards, sales assistants and so on. They want a change, they are in search of a career they would love.

I am but a mere observer, simply able to afford to take my fancies to what i want to learn. Imagine you have it all already, money is not an issue, work makes you excited and you love your life? Thats where i am right now.

Family, friends, work, life, play - Its all idillic, its so perfect, its everything i want. I feel like an audrey hepburn - thriving in a paris hilton world!

I thank my parents for giving me the courage to be different and that stable base to fall back on in the unfathomable instance that i may fail trying to do the impossible.

Everything is possible. Strive for the stars as even if you don't reach them, you are so far above the world that your dreams can still come true.

Its me, now and always. In my beautiful apartment, in my world where i am everything i want to be, the envy of the world. I may be the luckiest girl in this whole wide world.

:)


No comments: