Thursday, May 27, 2010

A fine line between friendship and something more

All this emailing, it's getting a bit much. Why don't you just pick up the phone and call.

Slowly, slowly you are unknowingly making it into that friend area and once there, its unthinkable to ever go back.

We seem to get along, have the same sense of humour, you could be just another of my uni friends from the days gone by. Yes - the ones that will always be a friend and nothing more.

I like men with guts and confidence, with the drive to call me up and make things happen. Is the fact that you hold back now a clue to what't to come. The one vice i have is a man who asks for permission in bed, is this where this is heading or will we ever even get there?

So as always my mind is going at a million miles an hour.

I really think you should drop it all and just give me a call...

No comments: