Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear David

I choose to write to you here and not to the real you. I guess you do not want to hear from me. I think.

So i just wanted to say hello, see how you are, have a chat. I wanted to let you know that once i thought you were my world but that i no longer do, but that i still hold you in high regard, in some sort of way in my confused state of mind.

I really liked you back then. I am careful with my words, i say like because it was more lust and some sort of innocence i had back then that had a tendency to be shaded which brought on those feelings.

At the back on my mind i know that you do not care. That i was just another girl, not even.

I've grown up. Got over you. You don't count. Why am i still thinking of you - I'm not quite sure.

Sometimes i wish i never met you - but i guess life is all about lessons, and lessons i did learn from knowing you.

I hope your life is going well. I no longer think your right for me. I still think of you with fondness, memories of another time.

I don't even want to be friends. I like writing to the wind.

That occasional emotional outburst. Its not for the man of my dreams for i think i have met him now , its just for pure reflection.

I'm a different person now. You'll never know that though...

No comments: