Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I said goodbye to you last night

I finally found the courage to call it game over and hit that delete button. Having so much access to your life is not doing me good. I still think of you but anticipate it will be less and less so.

I remember driving home in the midst of falling in love.  I thought of you and felt those jitters that you only get from intense attraction. I just wanted to touch you so badly. When we actually came to be it was a tad more awkward. I was living out something else in my head.

It still makes me cry that we have to say goodbye. That you never thought of me beautiful and unforgettable. It makes me sad that i couldn't take your breath away and that you never fell in love with me.

I'm leaving because i have to. You said goodbye to me without ever saying it.

No comments: